Email: [email protected]
TIAN Yihua has over twelve years’ experience of lab technician. She worked at the Peking University Health Science Center from 2000 to 2011, where she has become familiar with the general techniques in molecular biology, biochemistry and immunology. Yihua joined us since 2011 and currently serves as the administrative associate of the lab and assistance to the PI. She is also providing molecular laboratory assistance whenever necessary.
- Hao L, Ma J, Zhu Jianghui, Stampfer MJ, Tian YH, Willett W and Li Z (2007). Vitamin B-12 deficiency is prevalent in Chinese adults aged 35 to 64 years. The Journal of Nutrition 137: 1278-1285.
- Hao L, Ma J, Zhu Jianghui, Stampfer MJ, Tian YH, Willett W and Li Z (2007). High prevalence of hyperhomocysteinemia in Chinese adults is associated with low folate, vitamin B-12, and vitamin B-6 status. The Journal of Nutrition 137: 403-413.
- Ren A, Zhang L, Li Z, Hao L, Tian YH, Li Z (2006). Awareness and use of folic acid, and blood folate concentrations among pregnant women in northern China-An area with a high prevalence of neural tube defects. Reproductive Toxicology 22(3): 431-436.
- Zhang L, Ren A, Li Z, Hao L, Tian YH, Li Z (2006). Folate concentrations and folic acid supplementation among women in their first trimester of pregnancy in a rural area with a high prevalence of neural tube defects in Shanxi, China. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology 76 (6): 461-466.
- Hao L, Ma J., Stampfer MJ, Ren AG, Tian YH, Tang Y, Willett W and Li Z (2003). Geographical, seasonal and gender differences in folate status among Chinese adults. The Journal of Nutrition 133: 3630-3635.